Sometimes an act of creation begins with an act of destruction. For the new Sagan Collection, the rainbow has been deconstructed—broken down to its core components to celebrate a rider defined by much more than rainbow stripes. It began with an almost absence of color and continues now with stunning, shimmering colors and graphics that are as beautiful and mercurial as the masterpieces Peter paints on the road.
Your feet deserve the best, and when it comes to socks, there's no better way to treat them than with a pair of our Soft Air Road Socks. They're constructed from Soft Air Vaporize yarns that transfer moisture like the best in the business. And while this leaves the foot feeling dry and cool, we took things a step further by incorporating a ventilating mesh channel around the toes.
- Sagan Collection: Deconstructivism was designed together with Peter Sagan.
- Soft Air Vaporize yarns fight odor with silver ions and move moisture to give you a dry environment that your feet will appreciate.
- Light compressive cuff adds security and comfort over the course of your ride.
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most.
- Vented mesh toe channel helps to keep things light and airy within the shoe.
- Targeted textured zone under forefoot reduces slip.
- Graded cuff height.
- 7" cuff height (size Medium)