The Slaughter GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Ready tire has been designed for heavy-pedal, hard-pack riding—receiving vertically stepped knob shapes for more knob core stability and additional biting edges. Fast courses on hard-packed ground require a light, fast tire center to keep speeds high, but must also keep the speed through loose sandy corners and track well under hard braking. For these reasons, we've kept the high shoulder knobs. Our GRIPTON® compound, meanwhile, improves high frequency damping, better attaching the tire to the ground over small bumps and rough sections alike. This also means that the low frequencies of the rolling tire deflections pass through unfiltered, leaving no energy to be absorbed and keeping your speed high. Our new GRID TRAIL casing is stiffer, delivering better handling at lower pressures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%.
- Casing: Additional bead to bead protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 800g
- 27.5 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 830g
- 27.5 x 2.8", psi 15-30, approximate weight 900g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 830g